Loving More Chapter Groups
As the premiere National Nonprofit for Polyamory Education and Awareness, Loving More understands the importance of working together. Local needs are best met by local leaders and Loving More Chapters is a great way to support local polyamory education while bringing leaders together to work in cooperation with each other. Chapter groups benefit from helping each other and working toward a movement wide goal of awareness and acceptance of polyamory.
Chapters are satellite support organizations who will help support their local polyamory communities with regular discussion and support group meetings; and provide education about the polyamory lifestyle while working as a cohesive part of national movement and Loving More Nonprofit. With its national database, Loving More is able to connect people to a local Chapter or assist you in starting a Loving More Chapter in your area.
Why Join or Start a Loving More Chapter?
- Loving More Chapters offer grassroots support for polyamory families and individuals on a local level.
- Receive support from the National organization in the form of literature, magazines and speakers.
- Maintain local leadership.
- Fall under the nonprofit umbrella.
- Have and maintain dedicated group page on the Loving More Website.
- Collaboration and support for group leaders.
- Help create major seminars and events in different areas.
- Network and create a powerful national community working together.
- Financial support for the national organization and the local groups.
- Education both for the groups and speakers for colleges, universities and events.
- Ability to find polyamory support locally that adheres to the Loving More Mission and Guidelines for chapters.