Exhibitor Booths now available!
We have four vendor booths available at Poly Living. Booths are in the hallway outside of the meeting rooms.
Single Table Exhibitor $225 Booth (Includes Conference)
- One Six foot table
- Two chairs
- Exhibitor listing in the conference program and conference website,
- 6×10 Booth Space
- Two Conference/Exhibitor Registrations/Badges Poly Living*
- Discounted Program Ad $55/half page
*All booths must be occupied by at least one exhibitor staff person during exhibition hours. See Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors
The word ‘EXHIBITOR’ means the person, company, firm or other organization, to whom space at the Exhibition has been allocated by Loving More® and, in relation to any term or condition, shall include employees, contractors, sub-contractors, agents, licensees or invitee of the Exhibitor.
We are limiting this to a small number of exhibitors (4-6) and to no more than one exhibitor/vendors selling similar products. For this reason, all exhibitors must book directly with Loving More.
Allocation of Booth Space
Application for booth space must be made directly with Loving More. Loving More shall have the right to allocate space to the Exhibitor, re-arrange the floor plan, and/or relocate any booth at any time before or during the period of the Exhibition.
Charges for Booth Space
The charge for booth space is based on a six foot table, two chairs and exhibitor listing in the program and Conference website.
Payment for Booth Space
A minimum $100 deposit is required to reserve a booth space. The Exhibitor shall pay the total cost of the booth(s) within 10 days prior to the event.
If the invoice is not paid by this date, Loving More may re-allocate the booth space to another Exhibitor without any liability to the Exhibitor. Loving More has the right to refuse and or prevent the Exhibitor from occupying or using the booth until full payment is made to Loving More.
Cancellation or reduction of space
Booth fees are non-refundable.
Selling of products
Exhibitors selling products are responsible for obtaining a PA sales tax license and collecting all sales tax.
Alteration to Booth Space
Loving More shall be entitled to alter the layout if, in their opinion, this is in the general interest of the Exhibition.
There is no security, exhibitors are responsible for the contents of their booth overnight and we recommend removing valuables during off hours.
Installation of Exhibits and Exhibition Hours
Exhibition hours are as follows:
Set Up – Tear Down:
• Exhibitors will be allowed in for initial installation of exhibits 7:00AM Saturday.
• Removal of exhibits and dismantling of booths may not commence until the official closing time of the Exhibition at 3:00 PM on Sunday.
• All Booths must be open for viewing and staffed during the official opening hours as follows: Saturday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM • Sunday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
• No Exhibitor shall place signs or distribute promotional material in any area not designated for such purposes by Loving More. Signs are not allowed to be hung on the walls. Any such materials placed in non-designated areas will be removed.
• No Exhibitor may conduct surveys or distribute print items, promotional samples or other materials in the exhibit hall unless it is within the parameters of his own booth space or they have explicit permission from Loving More Nonprofit
Signs, Exhibition Materials and Storage
• All exhibitors are subject to Loving More Approval and should be compatible with a polyamory relationship conference.
• All materials, including signs, shall conform to the requirements of Loving More as laid down by the regulations of the venue and of the event.
• No storage for packing cases or packing materials is provided within the Exhibition Hall. All such cases and materials must be removed from the premises before the Exhibition opens and not brought back before the official closing time. No security is provided, all materials, products, etc are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
• Loving More and the venue reserve the right to examine and exclude any exhibit.
Electricity is not available.
To Register please for exhibitor space Email Us ASAP; Robyn Trask, Loving More, firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 970-667-5683.